Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bling Week 3

Hi, Hope everyone had a great week.  This is my third week to be the Guest Designer at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.  I have been so very honored to be asked to be a guest designer.  This week as I was going around my studio trying to decide what I wanted to use and what I haven't tried yet.  I am always finding little treasures that I haven't tried yet.  I found the Spellbinder Cut and Tuck Dies and the Spellbinder Foils and I knew the two would go well together.  This project turned out better than I could imagine.  Hope you all enjoy.

All Supplies can be found at www.StampingScrapping.com
Products used: 
Spellbinders:
SpellBinders Grand Cailber
Spellbinders S5-104 Shapeabilities Bauble Blossoms Two
Spellbinders S5-113 Cut & Tuck Floral Burst
SpellBinders S-5 062 Shapeabilities Lace Doily Accents
Spellbinders LF-126 Grand Nestabilities Grand Squares
Tools:
Imaginisce Hybrid Petal Roller
Paper:
Spellbinder Premium Craft Foils Delicate Pastels
Best Creations Glitter Paper A Walk In The Garden
Core'dinations Glitter Silk
Adhesive:
Scotch ATG Pink Gun
Scotch Advanced Adhesive
Scrap Perfect Best Glue Ever
ASI Kool Tac Stix 2 Clear Foam Pads
ASI Kool Tac Stix 2 Clear Foam on a Roll
Embellishments:
Tattered Angels Glitter Mists Silver
Tattered Angels Glitter Mists Deep Plum
StampingScrapping Mini Orchids Purples
Kaiser Craft Rhinestones Silver

Hope you all have a great week.
Christi Brisbane



1 comment:

  1. Since I've seen your work in real life, I know this is even more spectacular in person. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete