Thursday, July 26, 2012

My last week as a Guest Designer for StampingScrapping.com


Well, it has been a pure pleasure to be asked to be a guest designer this month for www.stampingscrapping.com.  For the last week I went simple.  I hope you all have enjoyed my projects as much as I have enjoyed making them for you. 

All supplies used are from www.stampingscrapping.com.
Papers:  Graphic 45 Ladies Diary, Core’dinations Core Couture Glitter Cardstock, Cryogen White Cardstock
Tool: Spellbinder Grand Caliber
Dies: Spellbinders Stamping Scrapping ATC Card Creator, Spellbinder Stamping Scrapping Fancy Ribbon Threader Card Creator
Stamps: Stamping Scrapping Labels 25 Floral Friendship
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Snow Cone Dew Drop Toffee Crunch
Flowers: Stamping Scrapping Open Roses Shades of Red sprayed with Tattered Angels Pearl glimmer mists
Thanks so much for looking at my projects this month

Christi Brisbane

1 comment:

  1. Those are such pretty flowers - very nice card!

    ReplyDelete