Monday, September 24, 2012

Stamping Scrapping Techniques and Tutorial Desing Team

HI All,
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything new.  My husband and I have been working on moving into our new home.  I am in hopes of posting a lot more soon.

I have been given the great honor of joining the wonderfully talented ladies on the Stamping Scrapping Technique and Tutorial Design Team.  The ning site is a great site that has techniques, tutorials, new products, ustream classes, and special coupons. Please check it out if you haven't joined yet.
 http://stampingscrappingtutorials.ning.com

The following card was made for the design team.  I created a tutorial for using the Spellbinder Bauble Blossoms dies.



Card Supplies:
Papers: Cryogen White, Red and Blue Core’dinations
Card made using the Spellbinder Card Creator Dies
Card sentiment stamped with StampingScrapping Labels 25 Floral Friendship
Ink Used is Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Hope you will check out the tutorials on the Stamping Scrapping Technique and Tutorial ning site.


Christi Brisbane



2 comments: