Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No Two Pinecones Are Ever The Same

Fall brings the drop in temperature, color changing leaves, pinecones start to drop and become decorative settings in homes.  I decided that I needed to learn how to use the Tim Holtz Pinecone Die I purchased last year from Stampingscrapping.com.  Therefore, this year I learned how to use the die and you can find the tutorial on the Stamping Scrapping Technique and Tutorial website.  I am hoping next year to be able to make a paper pinecone wreath for a table decoration.  Please enjoy this year’s fall project.  I made this card to hand out for Thanksgiving.

 

Supplies Used: 
Paper: Bazzill Suede Brown Medium, Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Color Core Cardstock Pine Needles, Brushed Corduroy, Cryogen White Tools: Sizzix Big Kick, Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations 657492 Tattered Pinecone, McGill Craft Molding Mat, McGill Paper Tool Kit 8mm Ball Stylus, McGill Paper Tool Kit Tweezers, Spellbinders Grand Caliber, Spellbinders M-bossabilities EL-015 Bark, Spellbinders S5-025 Nestabilities Labels Seventeen, Stamping Scrapping Labels 24 Swirled Hearts Sentiment, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sanding Grip
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Evergreen Bough, Tim Holtz Distress Gathered Twigs
Embellishment: We R Memory Keepers Washi Tape (Red)
Thanks so much for coming by, Christi Brisbane

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you have to help me with this - I just can't get a pinecone to form! Yours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete