Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spellbinders Majestic Elements Marvelous Squares

Well I know I haven't posted in a while, so I am going to work hard on getting everything up to date this weekend.  Then I will work hard to keep it up to date.

So, I purchased the wonderful Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements Marvelous Squares.  The package boast 20+ designs.  I wanted to find out exactly how many designs I could get from the die set.

I figured out all the combinations on paper then went to cutting.  See my configurations  and directions here:  http://stampingscrappingtutorials.ning.com/

I was able to get 42 combinations made out of one die set of 6 dies.











 
 
I am one of those that tend to use something more if I can see what it does, so these will go in the swatch book I am making.  The book will have all my punches and dies in it.
 
All the supplies I used came from www.stampingscrapping.com/
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy Crafting. 
Christi Brisbane
 



3 comments:

  1. I would love to see one or more of these on a card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy to make!!!

    Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    spellbinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really searching for such a nice post and got here...Thanks for sharing such a nice information, its beneficial for me...Keep sharing more.
    spellbinders

    ReplyDelete