Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Experimenting with Ice Resin



I have found Ice Resin to be an amazing product, during some experimenting. It makes fabulous 3 dimensional embellishments for paper crafting.

I was wondering what all I could do with it, besides fill bezels, so I started experimenting.
I experimented with Distress Re-inkers, Distress Stain, Silicone Molds, Molding Putty, Viva Décor 3 D Paint and Inka Gold.

Distress Re-inkers and Silicone Molds:

Distress Re-inkers
Viva Décor Inka Gold

Viva Décor 3D Stamp Paint and Distress Stain

 
Viva Décor 3 D Stamp Paint


 Using Molding Putty with Rubber Stamps
 
A tutorial or all the experiments can be found at: http://stampingscrappingtutorials.ning.com/.


Supply List: All supplies can be purchased at Stampingscrapping.com.
Ice Resin
Mold Putty
Silicone Molds
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink Re-inkers
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stain
Adirondack Mixatives Gold
Viva Décor 3 D Stamp Paint
Viva Décor Inka Gold
Spellbinders Card Creator A2Matting Basics A
Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Matting Basics B
Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Fancy Weave
Cindy Echtinaw Designs, Layer Creator

Hope this inspires you to try out the Ice Resin.
Happy Creating,
Christi Brisbane
 


 
 



2 comments:

  1. I found your blog again! Looks great and it was even more impressive in real life! I love those green ferns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to use ice resin like that! What amazing pieces - I bet they would make amazing jewelry bits.

    ReplyDelete