Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thinking of You Majestic Labels Twenty-Five


Hi All,
I have been busy trying out some of the newest Spellbinder Dies from the Summer CHA release.  For this card I used the 5x7 Matting Basic A and the Majestic Labels Twenty Five Dies.  I stamped a sentiment from JustRite Labels Twenty in Rich Cocoa By Memento Luxe.  All layers are put together using dimensional tape and dots.


 
 
All Supplies can be found at www.stampingscrapping.com/.
 
Hope this inspires you to break out some of your dies and create.
Happy Creating,
Christi Brisbane
 

 


3 comments:

  1. I love these deeply layered lacy cards that you are making with these dies! They are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card .. have just pinned it to my Pinterest site.. do you have trouble using these dies with all the detail on them I wonder? and what sort of a machine do you have I have a cuttlebug and big shot but not sure if they are ok with these dies? Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your question. You can use any machine with these dies. I personally own and use The Big Shot, The Grand Caliber, and the Ebosser. Also I have no problem with detailed dies. When you cut a detailed die place a piece of wax paper between the die and your paper. This helps for release. Also the new Tool n' One is the greatest invention for removing all the little pieces from your die. You can order the Tool n One and the special foam from www.stampingscrapping.com

    ReplyDelete