Sunday, September 15, 2013

Using the We R Memory Keppers Envelope Punch Board to Make A Card

 
 
 
 
 
I like to find other uses for my tools, so I can get the most for my money. I received my envelope punch tool and knew it had to have more than one use. I checked YouTube and found directions for making mini folders using the tool. I figured it would make a nice gate fold type card.






You can find a tutorial for the above at : http://stampingscrappingtutorials.ning.com/

All Supplies Used were purchased from StampingScrapping.com

We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Core’dinations Paper
Color Me Paper
Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection
StampingScrapping 3059 Sentimental Sayings 1 Clear Stamps
Score Tape
Metallic Ribbon Silver
I hope this inspires you to use your Envelope Punch Board for more than just envelopes.

Happy Creating
Christi Brisbane

1 comment:

  1. Oh, cool idea! I have the envelope punch board, but never thought to make a card like this!

    ReplyDelete