Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Justrite and Spellbinders Valentines

Hi all, Sorry it has been so long since I have posted.  I have been out of town taking care of family.  My family always has to come first. 

So I got home in time to create my Valentines creations.  The first creation uses a combination of Spellbinder dies with Core'dination paper.
 
 
All products used can be found at www.StampingScrapping.com.
 
Products used: Paper: Core'dinations Dies: Spellbinders D-lites Vines of Passion, Card Creator A2 Matting Basics A & B, A2 Floral Ribbon Threader Adhesive: ATG And Scrapbook Adhesives 3D pop dots


 
 
The second card I used the JustRite Stampers French Rose Background Stamp in Versafine Black, then embossed with the WOW Black Glint Embossing Glitter.  The dies used were Spellbinders Lace Hearts and Card Creator 5x7 A&B.  I used the Spellbinders Media Mixage Circle Hatpins in Silver Filled in with Crystal Clay and Swarovski Crystals and Crepe Ribbon.


On both cards I used the Layer Creator for proper placement.

Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine Day.
Happy Creating,
Christi Brisbane


 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the hearts on the French Rose background the black and white makes the colors pop!

    I wanted to tell you about a DT Call I think you might be interested in (you are the only one in the USA I know who likes Magnolia stamps) http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete