Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fun Stamper's Journey Grand Event Swap

Hi Everyone, I thought I would share the card I did for the Fun Stamper's Journey Christmas Pocket Card Swap.  The requirements were to use one of the pocket dies, Red, Green, Gold, Journey Glaze, and Journey Sparkle.  Below is my card.



Created By:  Christi Brisbane Journey Coach, 128
Supplies Used:
Paper: Fun Stamper’s Journey: Candy Apple, Whip Cream, Fresh Forest
Ink: Fun Stamper’s Journey True Color Fusion: Candy Apple, Whip Cream, Fresh Forest
Dies: Fun Stamper’s Journey Tagged Pocket, Spellbinders Nestabilities 2013 Heirloom Ornament
Stamps: Fun Stamper’s Journey Holly Jolly
Fun Stampers Journey Gold Silk
Fun Stampers Journey Glaze 

Mini Jingle Bells, Silver Elastic Cord, Pop dots, Rhinestones, Ribbon - Stash 

If you are interested in learning more.  Please let me know.  Also, if you are interested in purchasing any of the Fun Stamper Journey Products here is the link:  www.funstampersjourney.com/christibrisbane

I will be hosting a hostess club both local and long distance if you are interested please let me know.

Thank you for stopping by,
Happy Creating,
Christi Brisbane

No comments:

Post a Comment